Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Cards 2011



Being I believe everyone has already received my Christmas cards this year, I'm going to post to my blog early.  I actually made two cards this year; one for the adults and another for the kids. 

The first card (for the adults) is made using the Winter Woodland (deer), Create a Critter (tree), Paper Dolls for Everyday (snow hill), and Joys of the Season (snow flakes) cricut cartridges.  I couldn't find any regular holographic paper in the stores, so I used some gift boxes I had to make the cuts.  I found some snowflake ribbon which matched perfectly to the winter snow feeling I was going for.  To finish it off, I cut up some cotton balls and glued at the bottom of the trees to give it the snow pile affect and then glittered the mini snowflakes punched on the bottom of the card.

The second card (for the kids) is made using the 'A Child's Year' cartridge.  It was an easy card as it only required a couple of cuts.  The picture doesn't do it justice as the paper behind the santa/child is little dots that sparkle with glitter.  I just added the little poinsettia flowers with a few rhinestones and the Ho Ho Ho ribbon and it was complete.

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment